In no order, because I’m lazy:
- Let It Bleed, The Rolling Stones
- Without A Sound, Dinosaur Jr.
- Abbey Road, The Beatles
- The Clash, The Clash
- Highway 61 Revisited, Bob Dylan
These are all my opinion as of this morning. The list could be different in an hour and was definitely different an hour ago. These are all solid albums where, no matter what I’m feeling, I can listen from the first track to the end of the last track, unabridged and non-stop, no matter what. You probably disagree and, frankly, that’s cool. What’s your current top-5 of all time list?
- alexfrench answered: Funeral is my favorite album. It’s amazing and I never get tired of it.
- davidbluvband answered: This is tough for me because I can’t make an “all time” list for anything.
- uncannybrettwhite reblogged this from joestanton and added:
- astonishingbrettwhite likes this
- joestanton reblogged this from theratsstar and added:
- brenttharshman likes this
- theratsstar reblogged this from brenttharshman and added:
- brenttharshman posted this