My hero. Also, Brentt’s.
We live by the code of Bourdain. Apparently, that includes the hair I was cursed with.
The Code Of Bourdain is, I think, wishing that I could travel, eat, cook, write and be hungry for more?
- yeniinthefoodcoma likes this
- professorenidgumby reblogged this from laughterkey
- joannaagain likes this
- talesfromthetoadelf likes this
- theblueplanet likes this
- smilingsword reblogged this from in-lackech
- in-lackech reblogged this from breatheusin
- in-lackech likes this
- something-left-to-love likes this
- mingei likes this
- ggggnashville likes this
- breatheusin likes this
- hicockalorum likes this
- breatheusin reblogged this from laughterkey
- anailydee said: Call it what you will. That hair is nothing short of a miracle.
- jodilyn likes this
- ratsoff likes this
- nikkilikewhoa likes this
- americanjihadi likes this
- heathaa likes this
- willzone likes this
- acerbicfool reblogged this from laughterkey
- 32perfections reblogged this from laughterkey
- staciwolfson reblogged this from laughterkey
- laughterkey reblogged this from brenttharshman
- brenttharshman likes this